Link to Survey Results (4/17-4/20) and Meeting Notes (4/21)
Please take this survey to assess your sentiment (and see others) about In-Person BDSM events: https://forms.gle/nopKfwXLLc2ymHGv8
- The Oregon Risk Assessment Levels are HERE
- The COVID vaccine is widely regarded as safe and effective in inhibiting transmission by every credible scientific source I have come across. See summary of studies HERE.
- There is a narrow contraindication for the vaccine: allergy to specific ingredients. See CDC guidance HERE regarding contra indications.
- Due to racism in medicine and gov’t programs like the mass vaccination effort, there is skepticism in some communities. This CNN interview articulates the concern.
- Legality of Vaccine Requirements for admission to events. See HERE
- Epidemiological trends and outlook for Oregon (updated weekly) HERE.
- Recommendations for restaurants, bars, and ‘entertainment establishments’: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/business-employers/bars-restaurants.html
- •Allows you to calculate your COVID risk by certain activities: https://www.microcovid.org/